VIEWS OF A MATE, SOMEONE WHO ACKNOWLEDGED ME !

Friends
I saw something beautiful by one of my friend "Ashwin Kumar" and here what he says, but thats beautiful :)

Hello Dear, I read your blogs regularly, and I would also like to share something:)
My grand mother(dad's mom) is probably one of the most superstitious/conservative/"whatever you call it" kind of person. She is 85+ and even today she follows all the superstitions of a brahmin/iyer. To give a preview, she more or less wakes up at 4, takes headbath everyday, has to cook herself or if some one is assisting , they should have had head bath and post head bath should not have come in contact wih anyone or even any piece on non wet non new cloth. This concept is called "MADI" in tamil. She never eats outside and has to have the so called madi food everyday, including her daily beverages like coffee. 

Its been like this forever now. I can't even list down all the superstitions she follows, might not even know a lot of them. She has a heart condition and has gone through an open heart surgery, an eye surgey and is under medication as well. Most of he times i feel people have lost direction and follow things because they think its just the right way whereas all of those things were followed for a reason in old days to bring into effect some neatness in our daily lives. Today when technology is there to help with things they still follow the same "rules".

At the same time when i see my grandmother's resolve to follow her routine come what may, it does amaze and astonish me at times. And am pretty much sure that i might not be as active as her when am old :)

But I dont follow these superstitions thing for sure, I really loved your blog, keep writing Satyav 
Ashwin

And this really touched me. We are on right track...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"BLACK MAGIC - THE BIGGEST AND MOST USELESS BUSINESS EMPIRE"

THE XPOSE- THIS IS THE REALITY