I TOO FOLLOWED SUPERSTITIONS, I TOO WAS A HYPOCRITE...

Friends
We all know how painful it is to see our beloved ones being frauded right? If not loved ones then the citizens of our country. Don't you feel the same? Do you think it's correct to foster such person  full of bad deeds and worse mindset of earning money that too through fooling people? Ofcourse not! We all what we do ? We praise the service and just sit right there without performing any action, is that correct? Well most of us all feel :-

That yes this person is fraud, god should be praised by heart not by idols, in short to project our great identity and not performing any action against such people, rather going and doing such works even sometimes ourselevs just because of "FEAR". Friends this fear only is responsible for making us superstitious and believe such facts and performing such activities and too fostering such people, who are just 'FAKE"! (we will talk about this in our later sections).


Now even you all must be thinking, this can be with me also, well your guess is right, It was with me as well. Writing blogs, books and doing all my service without actually me following my own words makes me a Hypocrite, and guys, I want to confess that "I TOO WAS A HYPOCRITE", YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT! But as I said, "I was", but am not the same now, and when I was like this, years ago! Just because of watching my family and sometimes even me in fear of say exams or diseases 'I DID FOLLOWED ALL THAT CRAP, ALL THAT SHIT". But friends, I Realized this thing myself that, If I would have believed myself and praised upon well being of my hardwork  towards my say exams or caring towards my diseases, then I don't need any shit to follow, I don't need any" Baba" to rotate a piece of lemon on my head or remove evil eye OR TO FOLLOW ANY OTHER SHIT TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY
Its just me who -has to believe -POSITIVE! and that's what makes it all work, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, & NO POWER CAN STOP YOU FOR DOING BEST WITH YOU. AND THATS JUST A SIMPLE SCIENCE I WANT TO CLARIFY WITH EACH AND EVERY CITIZEN OF OUR WORLD, ESPECIALLY OF OUR COUNTRY LIKE INDIA! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THINK POSITIVE AND ONLY GOOD WILL HAPPEN WITH YOU, NOT EVEN YOU GOD WILL STOP YOU FOR THAT! 

You must read and foster your holy books right? We all do right? Books like Madbhagwat Gita, Kuran-e-Shareef, Bible, Guru Granth Sahib- even in them its clearly written that "PRAISE GOD BY SOUL, IN PEACE, BY HEART" & BELIEVE FOR GOOD DEEDS AND HARDWORK AND NO EVIL POWER CAN STOP YOU FROM BEING SUCCEEDED! NOW SAY, YOU FOLLOW YOUR GODS RIGHT, SO YOU WILL FOLLOW THEIR WORDS AS WELL RIGHT? and that's what i want to proof, even our god wants us to be happy and do hardwork, believe in positivity and foster him by heart and peaceful soul! And that will be his real worship :)


Friends, I strongly believe you would have understood my words and being with me and I am sure you will follow what Our god say, what he actually wants and help me to remove those fake people who have created a Business empire by using us as their USP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FRAUDS- SWAMI SADACHARI

THE XPOSE- THIS IS THE REALITY