"WHAT ARE THESE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS ?"

Hello again
yesterday we discussed the basic problem and the main problem of our this eager world that is "superstitions".But do you you know what are these beliefs ........................i think you know and I also know that we all practice them always!We never think that we are wrong but actually we are because we also practice these beliefs almostly everyday.Let me give you one example :

-say one day you fall ill and after 2 weeks you got up from your illness and then you start saying "what happened to me" , "I wish somebody has done something to me" etc etc... and then you go to the priest always and he tells you that do this your all problems will be solved , do that you will get healthy etc. etc...


I Think most of you have done this and even you may be doing this right now too .But now tell me :these are not superstitious believes ? these are not your wrong beliefs?
my friends this is only the first most and the basic problem of our world "SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS" And if we will come-over our this weakness the world will definitely be changes believe me guys believe me. 


THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FRAUDS- SWAMI SADACHARI

THE XPOSE- THIS IS THE REALITY